- Positive Attitude
- Conferred Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2.75 GPA
- Passing Praxis Core or CBEST Scores
- Passing Praxis Subject Assessment Scores (secondary only)
- Attend mandatory ARL Information Session
- (7) Yrs Work History (no unexplained gaps)
- (3) Supervisory References
- Praxis or CBEST Score Report
Fall 2018 Elementary, Secondary, and Special Education Program
Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
Candidate Notification: June 15, 2018
Spring 2019 Elementary, Secondary & Special Education
Application Deadline: October 1, 2018
Candidate Notification: November 1, 2018
All candidates must take and pass all sections of the Praxis® Core Academic Skills for Educators assessment or the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST®) prior to submitting an application.
Candidates interested in a secondary program must take and pass an additional Praxis® Subject Assessment in their desired area of licensure prior to application.
For more information on testing, please visit the FAQS & Resources page!