The online application is a three-step process.
Step 1: Create an Account
- Click on Apply Now and select Create New Account.
- Select the type of application you wish to complete and enter your information. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*).
- Choose a username and password. You will need this information to return to your application in the future to make changes or to apply for additional jobs. Click on Save and Next.
- Once your account has been successfully set up you will be directed to the Success screen. Click on the login button to begin completing the application.
Step 2: Complete Your Application
- Click on Application blue tab at the top of your screen to begin completing your application.
- Read the instructions on each page and enter the requested information. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk (*). Click on Next or Save and Next.to move throughout the application.
- Upload all required documents in the Attach Documents section. See job description for specific position requirements.
- Please note, you must list three (3) current or the most recent supervisory references who can attest to your ability to perform the essential duties and tasks of the particular assignment/position. A supervisor is defined as someone who writes your evaluation, observes your performance, and provides feedback. Please ensure all contact information for these supervisors is accurate. Relatives are not acceptable references. Failure to list your current/most recent supervisors and/or not providing accurate contact information will result in either delaying or not processing your application. Professional references such as a teacher, professor, counselor, or clergy can also be used if you are either new to the work force or have not been in the work force for an extended period of time.
- To exit your application, click on Logout. You may exit your application and return to complete it at anytime. To return to your incomplete application you will need to sign in using your created username and password. All applications must be complete, including uploaded required documents to be considered for any position.
- Upon exiting of your application, any questions not answered will be listed for review, and you will receive a system notification email identifying incomplete questions.
Step 3: Apply for Open Positions
- While logged into your application, click on Jobs tab. Click on View/Apply next to a job. Please review required documents to ensure you have uploaded all required documents for the position.
- While logged into your application, click on Jobs tab. Click on View/Apply next to the Substitute Pool job. Please review required documents to ensure you have uploaded all required documents for the position.
- Click on Apply for this job to apply. Applicants may apply directly to any open positions that interest them and for which they are qualified. Principals and Hiring Managers are able to review, interview, and select any applicants that have applied to their job postings. Applicants may contact the schools directly to inquire about scheduling interviews if not contacted. Please note, the system will not allow you to apply for open positions if your application is not complete and you will receive an error message. Repeat process to apply for additional jobs.
- Check back regularly to review the Jobs tab for new positions.
- To withdraw your interest in a position prior to it closing, click the View/Apply next to the job. Click on Withdraw interest for this job.