- Positive Attitude
- Conferred Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2.75 GPA
- Passing Praxis® Core or CBEST® Scores
- Passing Praxis® Subject Assessment Scores (secondary only)
- Attend mandatory ALTA Information Session
- Current Resume
- (7) Years Work History (no unexplained gaps)
- (1) Letter of Recommendation
- Praxis® or CBEST® Score Report
Fall 2021 – Elementary, Secondary, and Special Education Cohorts
Candidate Notification: June 1, 2021
All candidates must take and pass all sections of the Praxis® Core Academic Skills for Educators assessment or the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST®) prior to acceptance into a cohort.
Candidates interested in a secondary program must take and pass an additional Praxis® Subject Assessment in their desired area of licensure prior to acceptance into a cohort.
For more information on testing, please visit the FAQS & Resources page!