Viva Las Vegas! Live in one of the crossroads of the world.
Clark County is home to Las Vegas, a southwestern oasis and one of the most exciting and diverse cities on the planet, featuring world-class shows, concerts, and dining experiences. Check out a few of the reasons why over 2 million folks call Clark County their home:
Median prices (January 2019 – Zillow.com) for purchase and rent in Las Vegas are:
- 2 bedroom home price = $200,000
- 3 bedroom home price = $250,000
- 3 bedroom home rental = $1,200/month
- 1 bedroom apartment rent = $750/month
- 2 bedroom apartment rent = $900/month
- 100s of youth activities to keep the little ones (and big ones) busy.
- 72+ beautifully manicured parks that include walking/biking trails, tennis/basketball courts, playgrounds, and/or picnic areas
- 14+ public and private golf courses and 12 community-based, public swimming pools
- Places of worship that represent the vibrant faiths found all over the world
- A hotbed of cultural activity such as: an art district comprised of dozens of galleries and studios; The Smith Center, a world-class performing arts center that hosts a broad range of first-rate programming; First Friday, a community gathering (5,000 strong!) where all are welcomed and encouraged to appreciate the arts
- Some of the world’s most unique and interactive museums geared towards exploring the valley’s vibrant history
- The third highest number of sunny days in the nation, Clark County is an outdoor enthusiasts’ paradise, with opportunities to enjoy Lake Mead, the Colorado River, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, or the often snowcapped mountains and pine trees of nearby Mt. Charleston.
- Only 3-4 hours away from the beaches of southern California, the ski slopes of Utah, and some of the Nation’s most exciting destinations.