We are actively hiring for the 2019-2020 academic year
Please see the below application deadlines:
- April 15, 2019: Priority Deadline
- May 31, 2019: Regular Deadline
- July 15, 2019: Late Deadline
We are actively searching for high-quality teachers/specialists to be the difference for our students. While we are accepting applications for all positions, the following positions are designated as high-need areas:
- Elementary, grades K-5
- Secondary English, mathematics, and science, grades 6-12
- Special education, grades K-12
- Specialists/Related Services (Occupational/Physical Therapists, Speech/Language Pathologists, School Nurses, School Psychologists, Social Workers)
Application Instructions (requirements, tips, FAQs, and more)
We have some of the best working tirelessly to process applications…thousands and thousands of them! Our folks are perfect for offering tips so that your application can be processed in lightning speed!
“References have to be administrative supervisors, not colleagues (a.k.a department/grade level chairs, lead teachers, etc.). We know your colleagues like you, but who signs your evaluation?”
“Make sure to enter full (7) years of employment history in the Work Experience References section. In this same section, you can enter Employment Gaps in case you have not worked consistently. Make sure to explain all gaps, if any.”
“I’m often asked how long it takes to process applications. That depends on…how quickly your references respond and…you! Take a look at my teams’ tips above and the resources below.”
For more information or questions, please ask us HERE or call us at (702) 799-5427, option 3.