In January and February, Clark County School District is showing the love for some of our schools that have recently been recognized for improvements in student achievement while serving student populations with challenges.
We hope you take the time to learn about the schools highlighted in our “We Love Our Schools” campaign and what they are doing to increase student achievement, including:
- Recently named 4- and 5-Star schools in the ZOOM program that support English Language Learners and the Victory program that supports learners from other at-risk schools
- 2017 Shining Star Schools that serve populations of students from lower-income neighborhoods and have closed the opportunity gap
- Five CCSD high schools with the largest increases in graduation rates for the class of 2017
- CCSD’s 2017 Blue Ribbon Schools, which honors schools that have achieved high levels of student achievement or made significant improvements in closing the opportunity gap between subgroups of students
- CCSD’s 2017 National Title 1 Distinguished Schools, which are Title 1 schools serving students from at-risk communities that have made innovations that led to gains in student achievement
- Several other schools that have recently been recognized for increasing achievement while serving populations of students with challenges
These school communities have worked hard to increase student achievement and ensure that all students can reach their full potential. We hope the community will join us in celebrating their success and learning from their innovative hard work!
For more information on the schools, visit weloveourschools.ccsd.net!